Saturday, April 21, 2012

RHOA Rant

So...I am watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta the Reunion episode. I'm watching this and all I can think about is, how FAKE Nene is. I want to throw my tv remote at her face. I guess you can say I have TV anger management issues. UGH! I use to like her in the 1st seasons now she is just a BIOTCH. She claims to be a certain way then she completely contradicts herself. That really irks me. It shouldn't since it's just a silly show. It what I like to call my guilty pleasure of a show. It's a Love/Hate relationship, I have with the show. It just gets under my skin. Just had to get that out of my chest. LOL! I think I need help.

3 comments:

  1. This is exactly why i stopped watching all real housewives. I would get stupid mad and be like wait.. them rich bitches have a show i dont. LOL. But now im sitting here watching jersylicious yelling my OMG's to the TV.. I need a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Nene irks me to no end, especially after watching how she behaved on Celebrity Apprentice. I'm having the same reaction with Teresa. RHONJ is off the hook this season! I end up shouting at the TV too. I just want to shake some sense into some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! It's like when I eat the whole pint of Haggen Daz Vanilla Swiss Almond Ice Cream, it feels so good and right. Then when I eat the last spoon all the guilt and anger rises within me. For shame! That's how I feel about the Real Housewive's shows. LOL!! GUILTY PLEASURE!

    ReplyDelete